Monday, March 29, 2010

Connecticut


It came. His Mission call. Yes, Caleb Owens will be leaving us for two years beginning on the 26Th of May. He has been called to be an outstanding Missionary, serving in the Hartford Connecticut Mission, and I have NO DOUBT that he will fulfill this calling. OK, So... Here's the scoop. I've known Caleb for... well, over a year, I took him to Sadie's, we are attending the Formal together, and well, I kinda have a thing for him. I KNOW! Crazy. But, he has been called to serve, and serve he shall. If it hurts, well, that's life! And where the Lord has called, it must be answered. Two years seems... Well, long, and, it is. But, Caleb will come home two years and two months from now, a better person, and someone more prepared for this world. I'm very proud of him, and am VERY glad he has accepted the Lord's call.


Two Years? Eh, That's nothing! Congrats Caleb, Return With Honor. <3

1 comment:

Ren said...

you blogged! wooohooooooo! And we're all proud of Caleb too.