Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm diggin this new arrangement

So, my family decided to rearrange the living room. And the new Way is so comfy, I love it. Thought you should all know.
So, There was no school today, there IS no school today. I have a dentist appointment, which I'm not so excited for, NOT! Stupid cavities! Bleh
Anyways, there's four days of school this week, When am I actually going to go to school for a full week? I don't know!
I got this really cool hat when I was in Salt Lake, actually Park city, It's my favorite hat ever. Some have even said I look good in it! I like it though, it's very very good. People are nice, thank you people.
Now for some randomness:
I write poetry, but I haven't put up my most recent one yet, I need to.

At night time my voice gets raspy when It's time to go to sleep

Lately I've been avoiding bedtime, like a little kid.

I wish high school was over.

My fingers are cold, Because my house is cold, It isn't fair.

I'm now taking drivers ed on line. I should be doing that now... I think I will actually. I'll talk to you all whenever, bye!

No comments: