Friday, October 16, 2009

Football game tongiht In my Marching Uniform

Tonight will be the only game where I get to march in my band uniform, It isn't going to be good, It will actually be terrible. But, It's OK, It really is. Because, Nobody listens or watches us anyways, Tomorrow is our band competition. I'm excited for that. I hope we do better there, Because, I don't want to be embarrassed. It's a little different there. I'm sad Maren doesn't get to conduct her song tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be able to next week. Poooor buggy. Oh, I need to ask Maren something about drum Majors. Do I keep my hat on when conducting? I thought I remembered they took them off, But I can't remember.... At all, So, I'll ask her today, since i need to know for.... Tonight! alllrighty then, I'm going to get on my shoes and get ready for seminary. Goodbye everyone! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: