Sunday, October 9, 2011

Funny Thing About College

Yeah, The funny thing about college is... I hate it. I can't pinpoint one specific thing about college that I hate, it's really just the whole thing in general. I can't decide if it's just that I stayed here in Vegas or if it's just CSN in general. All I know is every time I walk into my English class I want to punch my teacher in the face and that every speech I hear in Communications makes me care less and less for the people around me. Maybe it's just because the people at CSN are idiots that give speeches about how to make whiskey and I have to read papers about how ghetto someone thinks they are and how many times they've been to jail. I could possibly be hating how I'm paying for a math class that doesn't count toward any Major at all but is required for me to move on, and the teacher teaches for thirty minutes and I leave feeling as tough I'm still paying for another hour while not learning anything.
Something is wrong with this whole college experience. Hopefully I can think positively from here on and not get caught up in how bored I am and how I'm wasting my time.

1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

don't buy into all the crap that the idiots there are trying to sell (other students AND some of the teachers). Just do your work and get out of there. You'll be glad you did. Chin up, girl!