Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Job

It is true, I now have a new job! At Hutchison and Steffen Attorney's, and it rocks! Of course, my duties are copying... I do a lot of that, about half my time is that actually, and then rest of the time, I'm staring at a computer screen and printing out even more papers! But it's awesome, really! I'm a paralegal's assistant, and I have my own desk that I will decorate any way I want, and my boss is the second counselor in my ward. He's a really nice boss, and I'm glad I get to work with him, even if he is totally crazy. The other day he said his mutant powers would be "Awesomeness and Sex appeal." So weird. But funny. And, I get to sit on a rolly chair when I'm not making copies, and wear fancy clothes, AND they have free donuts and bagels on Fridays, I think this job was meant for me.
Also another sign that my childhood is over, I got a calling this last week! I am the liaison between the young women's, primary, and the Relief society. So, there we go, a real calling, set apart and everything.

2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

That sounds like an awesome job. I never had such a cushion job. Hold onto it as long as you can! And I would be all over the bagels and donuts, too!

Jamison and Amy said...

*cough cough* I am TOTALLY okay with you bringing me a yummy donut or two...or tons! :) :) :) pshaha..sounds like an awesome job!