Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 7! My ideal wedding!

Ok, This post is actually something that I've thought about. I won't go into too much detail or this post will be two pages long! But Navy blue and light green, a really pretty dress, an even prettier location... the temple... and a pretty normal reception. So, Anyways, I don't won't it to be super extravagant, and I not too expensive... but that's obvious. Basically just a normal wedding... With a candy bar, and Christmas trees. Because Christmas trees are the bees knees. So there.... My dream wedding in a very general and basically telling you nothing except that it will be a typical wedding.... With candy... Hope to see you there! ;)

2 comments:

Jamison and Amy said...

so I'm guessing you quite enjoyed our candy bar yes??? ;) I sure hope you did, I didn't get any :( so I'm enjoying it through others that were able to partake of it's yummy goodness.... :) Cute blog. :)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Christmas Trees, hmmm? Mine had christmas trees too. Though there were like 20 of them and it was January, so it looked more like winter trees.