Monday, June 28, 2010

June is almost over

June is on its way to be finished. Yes, this IS the most exciting news I have to offer. My life is SO boring right now.... No job. I sleep until like noon every day. And then I watch TV and sit on the computer. I am So lazy. And I have no money, so I can't do anything. I went to the adventure dome with Maren, Ari, and Jordan. That was cool! And... probably the coolest thing that will happen, until I get to go to Drum Major camp.... Wait, that's not cool... That's like the nerdiest part of my summer. That's like... More nerdy than BAND CAMP, because I'm actually VOLUNTEERING to go to this camp. Wow.... I'm the leader of the nerds, and I'm going to a camp so they can help me be an even better nerd leader. Haha... Man, I crack myself up sometimes. :)

1 comment:

Ren said...

hang out with meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! <3