Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shut out

I feel like I've been shut out a lot lately. I don't know what's going on with everybody. But it's probably just me. It's close to when Caleb leaves, three Days, and I get in crazy different moods every five minutes. So I shouldn't complain that nobody seems to be there, I'm the one shutting people out. And I don't mean to hurt anybody. I'm just handling this the best I can, and nobody will tell me what's really on their mind. Seriously, what's on your mind? Please tell me??

1 comment:

Ren said...

if you're ever wondering what's on my mind, just ask. You know I'll tell you pretty much anything... the only things I don't tell you are the things I don't tell anyone (or if I forget to tell you, but that's an honest mistake of memory lol). You are the best. keep moving forward.

m